Please click the link(s) provided below to download a specific document(s):
Detailed Sampling Procedures and Quality Control (QAPP):
- GLIC Coastal Wetlands Monitoring Sampling and Quality Plan (QAPP). This document is the primary guidance document for the overall sampling plan. Detailed methods for taxonomic groups (below) should be read only in conjunction with this overall sampling plan.
- Attachment 1: Standard Operating Procedures and Field Data Forms. (all taxonomic groups, combines all groups that are listed separately below)
Step-by-Step Sampling Procedures (SOPs) by Taxonomic Group:
Fish / Invertebrates:
- Fish Detailed Sampling Procedures (SOP)
- Aquatic Macroinvertebrate Detailed Sampling Procedures (SOP)
- Fish, Macroinvertebrate, Habitat and Water Quality Data Sheets
- Fish, Macroinvertebrate, and Water Quality Crew Training Certification Forms
- Coastal marsh vegetation Detailed Sampling Procedures (SOP)
- Wetland Plant Species Common to Great Lakes marshes
- Water Quality Detailed Sampling Procedures (SOP)
- Alkalinity Test Procedure
- Water Quality Sample Processing Flow Chart
- Note: Water quality field data are collected on the fish and macroinvertebrate field data sheets; there are no separate data sheets for water quality data.